Room was pretty small and bathroom had a bad smell. Staff where helpful
“!! 'Hotel' is a disaster - firming under false name here - real name: "Rising Dragon Estate Hotel"!”
First I would appreciate the friendly staff there - especially the manager- doing their best to keep up with the situation and serve the guest but excerpt this the situation at the so called 'hotel' is a disaster - it should not offered at AGODA with wrong name and false recommendations any longer.
Things to mention:
- no transfer from airport HANOI could be arranged
- the electronic door looking is damaged and some room doors cannot be locked or the keycard is looding the programming
- got a room without any window first with broken electricity plugs everywhere except in the bathroom
- after claiming and a payed upgrade I got a big family suite but allthough the problems did not stop:
* broken water heating in the bathroom
* broken sanitary installation
* no treasury in the room
* door card lost programming
* cleaning staff enters the room unwanted without permission while breakfast
* rented motorbike at the hotel has an empty fuel tank and main back brake did not work... and much mo
“Nice affordable stay in an ideal location ”
The location, being in the old quarter, was awesome. The breakfast was delicious and had a wide variety. Being able to order was a unique benefit, as it ensured that all staying could receive the breakfast they desired.
we loved our stay and they helped with our sapa trip and going to Halung Bay. They were so nice to let us use a room to get shower when we came bake from sapa. Thanks Lee for a nice stay...
the place was frankly rather old and inaccessible. but the staff were friendly
I booked 1 room but when I arrived, they told that no rooms were available, and took me to another one, saying that it was as good as their hotel. But that one was so much awful and obviously, they did not close the booking when booking were full to earn more customers and get commission when introduce guests to other hotel. Never come to this cheating hotel!!!!!!
The best thing about this hotel were the staff they were friendly and helpful,the rooms are old and in need of updating,the bathroom floods when you shower so using the toilet after you shower is a pain,the bed is against the wall so if you need to get up during the night you have to climb over your partner,when we were packing to leave I noticed something sticking out from under the doona so I grabbed it,it was a pair of underpants which did not belong to myself or my husband eeww,which made us wonder if the sheets had been changed before we arrived,I would not recommend this hotel to my family or friends and I would not stay here again