If you want to have a relaxed time at the remote place - this hotel is the one to consider. Nice swimming pool, great staff, beach for snorkeling. Food is a bit pricey, but it's a price for a nice location. Things that could be improved: better water pressure and "do not disturb" sign in the room.
“Excellent sea activities for family with young kids”
1. Very friendly and professional staff
2. Reasonably priced meals, a tuna steak or grill squids as main course is about USD6-8 per meal
3. Great corals around the hotel for snokerling and kayaking. I even saw a wild sea turtle by snokerling around the hotel beach
4. 90min drive to Oslob to watch whale sharks
5. 30min drive to Kawasan Falls to see the waterfalls
1. Rather far away, 3-3.5 hr drive from Cebu airport
2. Its in a province and internet connection is poor. Whatsapp and Facebook are fine, but dont expect to watch movies on your labtop or ipad
“Nice place for a quiet week.”
It was an enjoyable trip. We'll likely be back again.
“Too much problems for the price.”
Good but expensive. Water pressure on the shower was very very weak and I asked them to fix it and they said they will tomorrow but nothing happend. Wifi problems all the time.
“Very nice and proffesional diveinstructors, Very nice roms and food”
Very nice and helpfull staff.
Calm and nice environment